SAO Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Gone Fishin'

We are all pretty much out and on the water as long as the weather cooperates! If you are interested in a steelhead trip this spring or need a river conditions update, please call me at 419-466-9382. If I can't get to the phone I will return your call after 6pm. Here are a few pictures from the past two days with Lou and Kim Hadad from Lovonia, Michigan. We have been out with several other groups as well this week, and we will get those pictures, river reports, stories, and hot flies posted shortly. Obviously the fishing has been pretty good despite the past few days being pretty darn cold for March!








1 comment:

Paradise Stamper said...

Thanks Greg! I had such a great time catching my first Steelhead with you & my Hubby! I'm so hooked!