SAO Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Brown Trout- East And West

Guides Brett McCrae and John Miller are both respectfully chasing the most beautiful Brown Trout our country has to offer. I'm always jealous when the fish photos from these guys start showing up in my email! I have had the pleasure of fishing both the West Branch of the Delaware River on the East, and Wyoming's Piney Creek in the West. The trout are spectacular and the scenery is stunning, I only wish I had more spare time in my schedule.

If you can find time in your schedules and are willing to travel for a few really nice fish, Brett McCrae can be reached at Rock Creek Anglers and John Miller at the West Branch Angler

Brett McCrea poses with a Wyoming Piney Creek Brown Trout. 

Brown Trout and big streamers make for a fun day...

Guide John Miller has been putting West Branch Angler clients into some very impressive Delaware River Brown Trout!

Another nicely colored Delaware River Brown Trout...

No comments: