SAO Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Headin' West... Have A Great Holiday, And Try Not To Blow Off Your Fingers......

I'm out of here!!!! If you need to book a trip, order flies, or just have a few questions please shoot me an email at gregsenyo@yahoo.com, and I will get back to you on July 9th when I return.

Wyoming bound! There's just something about big Brown Trout,
big bugs, and big landscapes! If you are looking to head out west, this is
definitely a fly fishing destination worth looking into...Rock Creek Anglers

Looking forward to a few of these this week!

Stuffed my Marc Crapo Custom Leather Fly Wallet

A few Mike Schmidt's Skinky Mayos and Red Rockets, Mike Schultz's
"The Nut", and a few of my own Shag Minnows and Shag-A-Bous
looking forward to being chomped to bits by hungry trout!

I'll have more when I get back!

No comments: